Monday 18 April 2011

A Quick Update

Hey guys!

This is just a quick-fire post to let you know how I'm doing. I've just been super busy at the minute but hopefully I will get my last makeup look posted this week. I was out for dinner a fortnight ago and did a quick look and I'll also be looking at the importance of a clean shadow brush! I learnt it the hard way guys!

So this weekend, its the annual Easter 'Lack-Of-Sleepover' up at the church, and me and my sister Neverland Nails are getting a room to turn into a salon. Makeup, nails, hair and maybe even glitter tattoos. Keep watching this space!

I also want to give a really good recommendation to any of my UK readers. If you need any makeup bags and need them cheap, head straight for Primark. I am addicted to the oil-treated plastic cosmetic cases and bought a pencilcase to carry my brushes in for the beauty room on Saturday. I have 2 of the large, carryall type bags like these:


The other one is french navy with cherry and cherryblossom print, and I had a black one with an oriental, floral pattern in purples and pinks but I carried so much stuff in it that the handle broke. Do not let that put you off - I was stuffing the poor thing to capacity with eyeliners and solo shadows! If the handle didn't break, the zip would've bust!

Until next time GlitterFlakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment